Thursday, May 26, 2011

Time for a winner

And we have a winner!



It's Katy! I'm throwing confetti and streamers up in the air for you! 

Katy, just peeked at your cakes. Beautiful! I love  the Hello Kitty one--too cute!
 Email me with your contact info at folksinmt@gmail.com so I can mail you your prize. 

Oh ... wait! I didn't tell you what you won. It's this: 
 


You won this deluxe ladies retro vintage antique but not really antique because it's brand new 
WRISTWATCH! 
And, to help you save time, it's a bangle watch so you don't have to mess with clasps. 
How thoughtful!


Will everyone come back next week for another round? Pretty please? 
I'd hate to have to keep all these prizes. :)

2 comments:

Team C said...

Lisa just sent me your blog. How fun. Are you really in print? That's so great. I heart reading blogs, like you heart writing. Can't wait to check back. Amy ( Lisa's sister)

Lori Folkman said...

Hi Amy! Want to win next week ... I take bribes. J/K! Will we see you this summer? Yes the book is out there ... finally! Yay!