Thursday, August 30, 2012

Some are Winners; Some are Not

Oh! The winning blog post! I guess I should do that since it's almost 10 a.m. 

OK ... so we had 3 blog posts for the month of August and Random.org selected week #3 (that's this week). I was excited over this selection because the perfect gift was mentioned this week: Edenbrooke!


If you like Jane Austen, you'll love this book. And since everyone likes Jane Austen (at least everyone of the female sort ), that means everyone (and their mothers) will love this book. Here's the link to it on Amazon.

I love getting gifts from Amazon because then I don't have to hassle with the post office: that was my intent with this week's prize. But guess what? Amazon went out of business! JK. Like that would ever happen.

Random.org gave me this week's winner as comment #6: Livingstonslifeinmt! Yay for you LLMT! But here's where I hit a bump in my plan: LLMT gave me this book for my birthday, and since this is one of her favorite books of all time, I think she probably owns at least 6 copies of this book already. Maybe not 6, but at least 1. So ... so ...

Plan B: LLMT, would you like my dog? She likes to bark at squirrels, eat UPS packages, and eat the carpet. Tempting, no?

Plan C: You can select a different book from Amazon. What have you been dying to read?

Plan D: Amazon has Magic 8 Balls. Did you need one of those?

Plan E: Amazon has a 3 pound box of Oreos. Would that tide you over for awhile? 

Plan F: is for Facial Tissue. Are you in need of that? They have a six pack ... of tissue that is. (BTW, why is it called facial tissue? If you need it for your entire face, you must be really bad at blowing your nose.)

LLMT, you have a huge choice to make. Let's talk. Call me. 

Thanks for playing along everyone. See you in September. (Sob!) 

No comments: