Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Stone-Cold Winner

I want you all to win a prize this month, and I promised the prize would be something that would scar you for life, so here's this:

Warning: INAPPROPRIATE PHOTO AHEAD!

There. I warned you.


I can't post the link to the original because I can't find the original because typing in the words "naked family" on Google really scares me.

How much therapy do you think those children will need??? And you know how long photo-shoots can last. And I hope this photo doesn't show up on a wedding video when those kids grow up. Their pain will never end!

Congratulations everyone on winning that gift.

And now, on to the REAL winner.

Random.org selected week #2, where we talked about all things healthy. So I went to the store thinking I would buy something fitnessey or the like, but came home empty handed. Apparently I wasn't in the mood to shop. So then I started thinking about what gift card I could get online and I realized I hadn't given away any Cold Stone for awhile. And then it hit me! Giving away Cold Stone is my answer to looking thin, because if I can make all you guys fat, I will look all the better. If only I could give out Cold Stone for free on the corner of Rodeo Drive and Santa Monica Blvd!


So the winner gets $10 Cold Stone card! Yay! And the winning comment is #8 Bigskyboys! It's been a while since you've been a real winner. And this actually works quite well for me since your ice cream got eaten by my starving family before I ever had the chance to bring it to you, so this counts as service as well. Win Win!

See ya next week friends. :) 

No comments: