Thursday, August 1, 2013

I'm Picturing A Winner

I remembered to 1. Buy a gift and 2. Post a prize winner. This is a good week for me guys! I might not have Alzheimer's after all! This is a win for all of us ... but mostly it's a win for one lucky commenter! And that commenter is ...

Oh wait, I can't tell you who it is yet. I need to practice my "suspensial" writing skills and make you wait

wait ...

wait ...

wait ...

wait ...

And then wait some more ...

And then stop annoying you and at least tell you what week was the winning week.

It was the post prior to this week's post, which is the post where I shamelessly solicited birthday wishes.

(I know this is incredibly riveting.)

And the gift I selected was meant to tie in with my celebration of oldness. (Are you getting tired of me whining about my age? Because I'm getting tired of it. But, I've been told by the government that there is absolutely no legal way for me to alter my birth certificate to reflect a more suitable age. I am pursuing other options that may be hitherto forthcoming at another time.) Anywhichway, since we don't want to forget all the memories created in days gone by, we must take pictures and we must place them on our mantle pieces and in photoalbums to be displayed on our coffee tables. So there's this:


 (a frame)

And this:


 (photo album)

And then there's this:











Oh wait, that's all I got. I spent the rest of my money on hair dye to color my grays.

SO now I can tell you the winner. And, from the second post of July, without any further ado, I will tell you that it's #  ...

# ....

 # ...

(this is just like reality TV, except I'm not going to go to commercial break.)

# 11 .... Devree!!!!

Wahoo Devree! It's been many lightyears since you won! I'm not sure which location you are at ... college or home or the Caribbean, so email me, will ya? 

No comments: