Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Cookies and Milk Mustaches

We interrupt this hump day to give you something to be excited about ... something other than Halloween and endless candy and parties and slutty costumes and so on. (It's a good thing I'm here to give out a prize or you guys would be hopelessly bored!)

I found this funny Guess the Mustache type game that I thought would be perfect, because hipsters are known for their love of mustaches. Also because if you can easily recognize all the famous mustaches, you probably spend more time watching TV than you do talking to real people.

This is the game:






But giving you just a game would be lame, so:

I'm making BlogAway history and giving you a homebaked goodie. We LOVE pumpkin chocolate chip cookies here at my house, so I wanted to send some to our missionary son, and I thought (I know it's dangerous when I think) why not send some as a blog prize as well? I'm too lazy to take a picture, but they look just like all of these. They are delicious: I had one for breakfast so I can testify to the truthfulness of that statement. You will need milk to top them off, but I'm not going to send that via postal service: you'll have to get a gallon of milk all on your own. And then you can play Guess the Stache all over again by making famous milk mustaches. (Milk is good for your skin, so that's a win win kind of game.)

 This month's winner is comment #6: DEVREE!!!!

Get me your address ASAP so I can get those in the mail before I eat them all (the cookies, not the card game. I gave up my paper eating habit years ago.)

I probably won't post next week, but watch for a new topic sometime in November and we'll get to reconnect then. See you soon!

No comments: