Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Best Winner

I'm late posting! So sorry. I might have picked watching Psych over posting a winner, but it was the Spanish Soap Opera episode, so can you blame me?

The prize this week is the BEST thing for keeping a positive attitude and remembering all the best things in life: A GRATITUDE JOURNAL. Have you guys ever tried keeping one? I did a few years ago and it really helped me to see all the BEST things in life. But then I got tricky and started writing, "Next year, I want to be grateful for ..." and it kind of ruined it. I thought I could get away with keeping all my goals and dreams in the same journal and it just didn't work. Anyway, this cute Tower of Pizza  Pisa journal and colorful pen set is for one lucky winner, and that winner is comment #6. DIDI!

I don't think you've ever won before, have you Didi? (That's what happens when you get old like me: you forget things. Like pants. I hate it when I forget to wear pants. Embarrassing!)

Didi, I have your address and I'll get this off in the mail to you. I know you'll fill its pages with beautiful, flowing words of greatness.

See everyone next week!

3 comments:

Jennifer Lovell said...

WOOHOOO! I can't wait to tell her, she will be SO excited! I also know she will absolutely LOVE the prize, it's 100% perfect for her. Thanks so much! (You're the BEST!!)

Didi said...

How should I put this...? OOHHH!I know! I will quote the neighborhood boy from The Incredibles (disney movie) THAT IS TOTALLY WICKED!!!!! Phew. Glad I got that out of my system. Thank so much Lori! I love it! And like you said... It does pay to be you're friend!!! <:0)

Lori Folkman said...

Jenna and Didi: Glad I could make someone smile! I love that boy from Incredibles. Why didn't he ever get his own show? I should write to Disney and complain.