Monday, February 18, 2013

When Good Appendix Go Bad

We interrupt this regularly scheduled blog post to inform you that there will be no regularly scheduled blog post this week. But never fear: I will be back with a post next week-- assuming I don't have anymore children who decide they would like to have extra appendages removed from their bodies. (If that sounded weird maybe it's because I haven't slept in 36 hours or maybe it's because I was trying be clever instead of just saying that child #3 just had his appendix out and is in hospital.) See ya next week kind, caring friends of mine. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 comments:

Jennifer Lovell said...

Oh no! I wish child #3 and you a speedy recovery. Prayers going out for you today!

PaulaShawn said...

What a waste of a school holiday! Poor cute #3. & poor cute #U. But be so thankful we are on this earth now & not 100 or more years ago! Even in your hardship there are MANY blessings. Love you!!

Little Miss Devree said...

Aww man! Poor #3! A lot of people have gotten their appendix out recently...I hope #3 recovers quickly and is back to their normal shenanigans soon because hospitals are no fun.

Lori Folkman said...

Thanks guys! He's home now and doing better, but still walking like a 90 year old man! I think appendix should be removed right after birth, much like clipping puppies tails and ears. Anyone want to help me petition the hospitals to make this happen?