Friday, June 21, 2013

Winning Big

Hi guys. Whatcha doin back here on a Friday? Seems kinda weird. Did you want me to talk to you some more? Ask you more questions? No??? You just want a prize? OK, fine, here  it is:

(But first, do you remember how I told you that this month's prize was going to be BIG since I missed last month's prize? Well, it's not BIG, it's HUGE!)

I'm giving you your very own burger stand! Yes, I'm that awesome!


 Endless burgers and buns! And a cat too: just in case you run out of meat. (That was horrible. Sorry.)
OK, so it's not actually a REAL burger stand, but it is a birdhouse burger stand, so it's still a restaurant, just on a smaller scale. Or do birds only sleep in their birdhouses? I would think they eat there too, because who doesn't eat in bed every once in a while?

Since we are on the miniature theme, I thought you might want something you could eat as well, so there's this:

Pop Jelly Belly's. Why didn't we all just say we wanted every flavor of Jelly Belly on board the INTERGALACTICABALACTICA? It would have been so much more simple!

And then you also need something that smells yummy like food:


Also mini. But it will cover up smells BIG time, like possibly the smell from the above cat.

And this week's winner is: ME! Really! I won guys! I got #4 the first 3 times I clicked on Random.org. And then next I got #7 (also me!). I was so excited that I accidentally clicked again and got #2. So fine, you can have it all #2, which I guess is OK because you haven't got anything new and exciting for a while. Nicole, I hope winning this prize will bring as much happiness to your life as your pretty little lady. Or at least close to it. Congrats Nicole! I'll get it to you.

For the rest of you who are feeling dejected for not winning, maybe this will make you happy: it's a picture of me getting ready to devour an ENORMOUS red-velvet cupcake. Do you see how big my eager eyes are?


My hair is poofy because I hear flat hair is out. Va Voom. OK, I'm done playing with my camera. But I do think I should stop blogging and just do a tumbler of all my household items. Now that would make great internet entertainment!

See you back here on July 2nd!



1 comment:

Nicole Jessop said...

Yay! That's so exciting! I need to get you our new address since we moved between now and the last time I won. Wow, it's been over a year. That's so crazy how fast time flies! I'll send you a message :)