Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Gobble Gobble! We Have a Winner!

All right, let's roll! Why roll, and not rock and roll? Because it's Thanksgiving, that's why! I'm not going to be able to see my legs for days!

Since I know you guys are all busy baking, I'll be brief and to the point. (You don't believe I can do it, do you?)

(I really can. Just give me a chance.)

3 weeks in November, one week was a winning week. And that week, as selected by Random.org was (dun dun dun) week #3, last week.

15 comments that week, one winning comment. (All of them were winning comments in my book, but I'm not allowed to select the winners since I'm prejudice. And since I don't like juice. ... Ha ha, I'm such a silly goose.)  Random.org selected the winning comment, and it selected 3 of my comments! No kidding. I just kept winning and winning and winning! Finally, I don't feel like a loser! And then, I clicked one last time and I lost! But that's OK, because someone even better than me won. (I'm not a sore loser. But I am sore from not exercising today. ... ??? ...?) It's someone who really deserves to win because they've never won before (but they've always been a winner in my book)! A brand new winner! It's comment #3! Jules!

And this week's prize is something long overdue:


An Amazon gift card! Everyone needs more books, right? Might I recommend this one:


Or anything by Sarah M. Eden.

Or this:


I'll send you a message, Jules!

I'm so thankful you guys all take the time to read my silly little blog. I'm a blessed momma. A Montana momma. A moody Montana momma. ... and so on and so forth.

Happy Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: