Thursday, December 1, 2016

Light the World

I'm excited to help my family shift the focus from "stuff" to "service" this Christmas season.

I came up with a list of service items that work for my family--most cost little to nothing, and many don't involve a huge chunk of time. There are enough ideas for one act of service for every day this month. (Some ideas were taken from the calendar on lds.org.)

I printed my ideas on clear labels and I am sticking them in my planner on days that fit with that particular project. I wanted to share my simple way to remember to complete an act of service every day with y'all.

You can download the list from Dropbox and print them on Avery labels. The page is spaced for Avery template 5160.

We can change the world, one act of kindness at a time.

Help Light The World.




No comments: