Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Christmas Present (Winner)

Your Christmas stories made me feel warm and fuzzy. Thank you for giving me Christmas spirit--the best gift of all. (Especially because it's free!)

The prize this week is something warm and fuzzy. Something that will go with those Christmas pj's. Something that you could even wear to church. :)

Slippers! I have a nearly identical pair. Love them! We can be twinners!

This week's winner as selected by Random.org is: It's me! #7! I've always wanted to win! No? You don't think that's fair? OK. I'll re-click. #2 Edgertons! Yay for you! It's been a while since you won too. Congrats! I'll be in touch.

Good luck to everyone as you finish your Christmas preparations. May your tinsel not get tied in a knot. May your cookies not get dropped on the lawn. And may it actually SNOW! (Please snow, you could show up about now.)

I had planned on posting a family Christmas picture to wish y'all a very merry, but we haven't had the chance to take one yet. Pop back over to the blog next week, hopefully it will be done by then. Until then, have yourself a merry little Christmas! Love you guys!

2 comments:

Devree said...

I know I'm too late but I want to share Christmas stories too! My parents mad ea rule that we can't wake them up until 6am after waking them up at 3 or 4. So my older brother and I would get up at 4 anyway, go see what santa got us(Because it's never wrapped) and dump out our stockings. Them we'd put everything back how it was and go back to bed. We'd act all surprised later. He's serving his mission this year so I think I'll hold off.
We always get a mini box of cereal in our stockings so that's breakfast unless we just don't eat breakfast.
One year we were visiting me dads family in Missouri and my cousin Jacob was born a few days before so we used him as baby Jesus and I got to be Mary in our Nativity reenactment.
Everyone had really fun stories! Merry christmas to all!

Lori Folkman said...

Devree: I'm surprised that you never got put on Santa's naughty list! You should have woken up to a lump of coal one year. You must be really nice the other 364 days to make up for it. :)