Thursday, December 8, 2011

One Hot Winner

Thanks for the reminder bigskyboys. Yeah, I had the hots for them too. We played Dukes of Hazard all the time, but my BFF always got to be Daisy so I would get a brattitude and go off and pout like a fudder.

And speaking of Matt Damon bakerfam and Janice, have you seen previews for We Bought A Zoo? It made me get all goosebumply. Has he ever made a movie that was a bomb? I think he must be making a couple of bucks per movie.

Livingstonslifeinmt: You parted your hair on the same as his?! I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing. What happens if your hubby goes bald?

Caitlin: That is heartbreaking! I'm getting you some hummingbird earrings for Christmas. How about these ones?

Janice: I think you're the only one who might still be on speaking terms with your first crush. You da woman! Do you remember the song they played as you skated together?

Since this week was such a "hot" topic, I thought we might need something too cool off. Like Cold Stone! You can get something tall, dark and ... tasty.


The gal who gets to spend $10 at Cold Stone is # 4: Rosie! It's about time you won again! I'll get your card to you. Maybe you can use it next week on your big Sherlock Holmes night out.

See ya next week friends!

No comments: