Thursday, October 25, 2012

I'm Eyeing A Winner


You know who I'm surprised I didn't see listed with the villains? Roderick! He could be SO nasty! But just so you know: I feel no kinship towards Greg, so no one needs to go around calling Paulashawn names.

And I thought of another villain: or a villain fail: Plankton.

I can't be scared of a villain who is only the size of a peanut, even if he has an evil red eye.

Anyway, on to our winner! This month's winning week as selected by Random.org was week #3 on food that is icky, gross and gag-worthy. So the prize should be something along those lines, like a McDonald's gift certificate! Or a Burger King gift certificate! But no, I couldn't do that to you, so I went in search of fun Halloween food stuff. This is what I found:


It's a kit that has everything you need to make these Creepy Pizza Cookies. Your kids will be disgusted! And isn't that every mom's goal: to gross-out your kids? There's enough to make 8 little pizzas. And since I thought the winner would want something more grown-up as well, I wanted to get her something uncreepy and yummy. But since she doesn't like chocolate, I couldn't get her the most delicious kind of treats and instead had to get her this:


I do hope you like Werthers Missy, because you're the lucky un-chocolate winner! Comment #11 from week #3!
Since you are going to want to do those creepy pizzas like now, I will hurry and get them to the post office TODAY. Everyone is probably laughing at this, since you know that I'm slower with getting things mailed to you than UPS at Christmastime, but I will prove you wrong. Wahahaha! (That's my best evil laugh. How'd I do?)

Have a Happy Halloween everyone! See you on Nov 6th! Oh hey, isn't that kind of an important day too? We shall blog anyway--take time from watching the election coverage to stop in and say goodbye. (You can read whatever you want into that. I'm not telling you what I saw in my crystal ball. Ehhahahacacklecackelcackle. (How'd I do on my witches laugh? I thought it was pretty good myself.)

No comments: