Thursday, November 29, 2012

And the Number Is ...

I can't believe no one mentioned poker. Or roulette. Or slots. How boring are we? Maybe no one mentioned it because gambling isn't really considered gaming, is it? So next week's topic: What is your favorite form of gambling? Oh BTW, I won the lottery!!!!!!!!!

JK.

You know what game I forgot to mention? The Farming Game! I haven't played it in decades, but I remember that it was the funnest thing ever! I just gave myself a family Christmas gift idea! Ding ding!



The prize for the month of November is--of course--a game! I really thought outside of the box on that one. Actually I did think outside of the box, because the game is not in a box. It is this:
Bananagrams! I've never played it, but it looks fun. It has ... like words and stuff. I like words! It's supposed to be like Scrabble but funner! (I know funner is not a word, but perhaps the people you are playing Scrabble with don't know that!) And it comes with a banana you could feed to a monkey at the zoo if you don't like the game. Win win!

So on Thursday morning, I thought Devree was going to win. She picked 3, and I thought no one else would pick another number that low. But then JazznJenna and her dazzling intellect came along and picked #4. And guess what?  My number is

5!

Yay Jenna! You won! I'll get it in the mail so you can have it to play over Christmas break.

See y'all next week!

3 comments:

Jennifer Lovell said...

Awesome! I am totally laughing out loud that all of my stress about choosing the right number paid off. Maybe I'm a little more of a stratageek than I realized ;). Woohoo! Can't wait to play that fun new game with my family! We're going to love it. I've heard it's similar to Speed Scrabble, too, which we love. Thanks for picking me!

Didi said...

yeah you GO JazznJenna!

Little Miss Devree said...

Cheater....Just kidding!