Thursday, March 28, 2013

One Sick Winner

The prize! This month! Is ...

Hold on a second. I feel like I need to explain my lameness.

I was going to go shopping and find something that was beyond cool since the winning week is week #1--on speaking like a hipnager. (That's hip+teenager if you couldn't tell.) I was going to look for something that would prove to the world how fly this momma of five is. But then the perpetual plague hit again. I hate to even mention this because it's such a downer and I feel like all I've done lately is complain about childhood illnesses ... but it's real and it's unavoidable. My sweet girl got strep last week and it has now turned into mono.  :(  Anywho, the place I've been hanging out is the Dr. office and not the mall, so therefore, this is the prize:
My teens think these are not only cool, but also essential. Hopefully the winner will think this is dope as well. Who is the winner? It's Anne! Comment #4! Wahoo. Wahoo. Oh yeah. 

And ... next week is our Spring Break. Not that we'll be doing anything exciting other than waiting around to catch scabies, but I'm taking the week off. But! We just might have a guest post. If Paulashawn gets back from her spring vacation and has time to put her thoughts together, we will finally get a peak into her mind. Yay! So keep your fingers crossed and check back next week to see if a new blogger is in da house!

3 comments:

PaulaShawn said...

You closed too soon. I was supposed to be the winner, especially of the iTunes card. I've got a road trip tomorrow and that would make the drive across NV much prettier.

Poor your girl and you! Quit saying, "I don't know what else could go wrong!"

Big hugs from the paulashawn household to her (and you).

Lori Folkman said...

Pwog- I hope you had sufficient tunes to get you across NV. Also hope your car held up. I'm not saying "what else can go wrong?" I'm saying "Bring it life! Is that the best you can do?!" I'm checking my email every hour for your post. (Hey, no pressure.)

Jennifer Lovell said...

Oh--looks like I had a selective memory! I remembered the part about your Spring Break, but forgot the part about the guest post. Oops! Glad to be back on track now! (And thanks to Paulashawn for the fun post!!)