Thursday, September 26, 2013

Giving Warm Fuzzies to a Winner

It's been so long since I've posted a winner that I almost forgot how to do it. I almost made each of you buy me a prize instead! Hardy har har. But! That's a great idea, isn't it? We should do that sometime. Any person who leaves a comment will be forced to buy me something! How many comments do you think I will get? (I'm thinking it will be somewhere in the 500 range.)

OK, I did it different this time. All the weeks of August and September were eligible for the prize, so I just added up all the comments for a grand total of 53 (oh wait, I think I'm way off on my 500 guesstimate in the above aforementioned paragraph.) comments. I then typed in Random.org on my computadora to go to the website of Random.org, and low and behold, this webby page thingy popped up with a random number generator. I entered 1 thru 53. It then gave me the random number of 29. I then scrolled through each and every comment until I got to comment number 29 (this was difficult since I only know how to count to 16 and that's just in Spanish!) and I found that the winner is from last week's post on California and Dreamin. And the winner is comment #2 from that week ... it's Paulashawn!

Paula, how long has it been since you were a true winner? I'm so glad you finally came around! And I know you are probably going to try and be benevolent and pass on the prize, but these are things you all love, so you can't refuse!

# uno   Hottie Cocoa

(it's levitating!)

#dos   The fluffiest slippers you ever did feel!



#tres   The snuggliest blanket you ever did snuggle with!



See, you want all these things, don't you? (Say yes!)


(My photography skills are borderline professional today!) 

Can you tell that I am greatly concerned about the cold that is descending upon us? I will feel much better if I know you will be able to stay warm this winter, so let me share my warmth with you! I shall mail them to you posthaste. (Or probably laterhaste.)

See y'all back next week!

4 comments:

Lori Folkman said...

Obviously Paula isn't near her computer this week. She's probably out doing a triathlon in the wilderness. So, I'm not going to tell her she won, and you guys aren't going to tell her she won, so let's see how long it takes her to figure it out, OK?

Little Miss Devree said...

Sounds good. We're all very envious of her prize anyway.

PaulaShawn said...

I won? Why didn't anyone tell me?!?! I'm thrilled to win and I'm thrilled to be the recipient of Lori's warmth. She's so warm hearted. Which is excellent because I'm cold blooded and have a hard time moving about my house in the cold of winter. Hopefully it's still a long way off. Especially since my prize isn't being mailed until later.

Lori Folkman said...

Paulashawn: Where've you been all my life? I thought maybe you had moved to Mexico, so I started using your prize. I will wash the blanket and slippers before I mail them to you. And sending an empty hot chocolate can will be cheaper, so just smell the left-over chocolate residue and call it good!