Monday, September 9, 2013

Life's a Beach

You guys! Guess what? (Just guessssss!)

I am here ...


No, that is not a picture of MONTANA, nor is it anywhere near MONTANA, but is in fact CALIFORN.EYE. AYE. 

Yes, I am on a mini-vactation with the HUBS, who is on a workcation. But we are gone nonetheless and enjoying the cold, foggy beach. (I skipped down the beach guys. You could say I was excited.)

I will be back home soon (too soon!) but until then ... no blog post this week. I beg your pardon. I hope you can forgive me and can find something else to do this week. (Bummer for you.) I'll have a post next week, with more pictures (maybe ... so long as the fog is gone come morning) and some mind-blowing topic (which has yet to be determined) to be discussed. Later gaters!

2 comments:

Jennifer Lovell said...

Have a GREAT time!

PaulaShawn said...

Are you really right next to me? Where exactly are you and what are you doing? I can meet you there, right?!