Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Perfectly Cool Winner

Hey! What up? Not much here. Just been chillin. You be chillin?

You will be if you are the winner of this month's prize:


I figure winter is the best time to eat ice cream because your entire body is already frozen from the weather so you don't have to worry about brain freeze. (I'm a smart one, I know I know.)

Random.org selected Week #2 this week, which was our post on pseudo-perfection. And from the comment thread, Random.org selected comment #3: The Other Nicole, or Nicole Numero Dos, or The Nicole By Any Other Name, or The Nicole Who Came Via Steve But Not With Steve (family joke, sorry) or Nicole the Awesome!

I'll get it in the mail to you Nicole the Awesome. You'll have to make hubby take you on a real date (no old people involved) (and no WalMart involved) and have some yummy chocolate ice cream and then you can say, "but I don't really like chocolate." :)

That's all for this week fellas. Are you impressed that I was brief and fairly to the point? What can I say--miracles do happen.

1 comment:

Livingstonslifeinmontana said...

I love the Regency time period. Jane Austen is one of my favorites and I love watching every Jane Austen movie and comparing the different directors ideas. I also love reading Louisa Mae Alcott...not the same time period but I agree that I enjoy the manners they exhibited in public.
Kindness is never old fashioned.