Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pucker Up

Happy Day of Days of The End of February of the Day of The Time To Win!

(Why am I talking like that? Because it is much too cold outside AGAIN to maintain proper brain function. I don't know why scientist keep calling it a polar vortex instead of blaming Elsa. It's so obviously obvious.)

This month's winning week as selected by Random.org was week number two, or in other words, the second week, or in other words, the kissing post. And what kind of prize goes with a kissing post? Why a kiss, of course! From yours truly. Pucker up. I will kiss the screen ... NOW. There. Did you get it?

(No that would be super gross and very un-prize worthy. Sorry for giving you the heebie geebies.)

The prize is something that will make your lips delightful. Tantalizing. Tasteful. (? Might be an inappropriate word usage, but me no know.) Something that will make your lips sing. Yes, literally.

I'm giving you my favorite lip balms! Straight out of the crumbs from the bottom of my purse! Ha ha, just teasing. They are BRAND SPANKING NEW. (Think it's about time we change that outdated expression, don't you?)



Yummers! I hope you enjoy! Oh ... wait, you don't know who gets to enjoy, do you? Well, out of 12 comments, Random.org selected comment #1. Nicole! (A different Nicole that last month.) Yippee Skippee! I'll get it in the mail to you.

See everyone next week!

No comments: