Tuesday, March 25, 2014

You Win

I have good news and I have bad news.

The good news: it's a winning week!

But wait, there's more!

Everyone wins this time!

Yes, by everyone, I mean EVERYONE.

That means you and you and you. And also you. But maybe not you. But yes, you. And you. And you!

The bad news: it's not ready today. Nor will it be ready tomorrow. BUT! If you can wait patiently, it will be done next week. On April Fool's Day. (No foolin'!)

So will you come back then and find out how to claim your prize? Puh-leaz? It would mean everything to me. Really, it would.


Can you guess what your prize is going to be? Huh, huh, can ya? Would you like a hint?

Well, think about my profession. And then think about what I've given as a freebee for the masses before.

There. You. Go.

Next week, my friends. Next week. 

8 comments:

Nicole Jessop said...

It won't be a trick, will it? Do you prank your kids? I'm thinking I will definitely be doing that to mine… once they get a little older :)

Devree said...

Oooh! I'm excited! I haven't won in a LOOOONG time. And now Everyone gets a prize!

Jennifer Lovell said...

I have a guess, but I'll keep it secret for now :). Yay! If it's what I think it is, yay for everyone!

Nicole Jessop said...

Where is our prize?! First no Psych, now now prize?! ;)

Lori Folkman said...

Nicole: I try to prank my kids, but they never fall for it. I guess they are too smart or something. I do know a lady who fed tacos to her kids for breakfast and she told them they had slept ALL day, missed school and now it was dinner time. I think I should try that, but the thought of cooking tacos at 6 a.m. makes me gag.

Devree:you are ALWAYS a winner, no matter what random.org says!

Jenna: I'm glad you can keep secrets. Let me tell you another one (don't tell ANYONE, ok?) I'm secretly in love with almonds. Shhh!

Nicole: It's a horribly disappointing week. But you must have patience, young grasshopper. It can only get better from here! (And thank you for putting me on the same level as Psych. It makes me feel like tap dancing!)

Nicole Jessop said...

Yeah, I can see how that might make you gag, ick. And of course you're on the same level of Psych! I actually tune in weekly ;) Just don't have a series finale and we're good :)

Unknown said...

Hi Lori Rowley Folkman...wow, it's been forever... I couldn't believe I came across your book...I'm like, I know this chica...Looks like you're doing well! Would love to here from you.

Sharon Pearson Krogh (college roommate mate)

Lori Folkman said...

Sharon!!! Oh my goodness, it's been ages! I tried to find you once or twice, but I figured you had been abducted by aliens!It happened to me once--it wasn't pretty!:) Glad you found me, now I'll come say hi to you!