Tuesday, April 1, 2014

No Foolin'!

You guys! I have been busy, busy, busy! I have a new book out today!

Here. It. Is.




Yay me! Yay you!

It's an unauthorized biography, but it's also a self-help book, promoting inner health and healing after the tragic loss of beloved facial hair. In chapters like "Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow" readers, both male and female alike, will learn what is needed to forget past facial hair fads and face life clean-shaven.

You must buy the book if you want to uncover whether or not Engelbert will embrace the Stache Craze once again! 

Happy April Fool's Day to one and all!!!!

So obviously, I'm just a foolin, although if I ever got into writing biographies, Engelbert's would be at the top of my list, mostly because after writing his name out a thousand times, I might actually be able to spell it right.

In case you are worried that I made you check back this week for a really, really lame joke: FEAR NOT.  I do have the most awesome of awesomeness in store for you:

A new book! A REAL new book!

Ta-da!



What is it? (I'm so glad you asked!) It's a novel written in episodic form, much like watching your favorite TV sitcom. A new episode will be released every six weeks.

So, that's what it is, but what is it about? (Again, thanks for asking!) Well ...

When siblings Josh and Jenna converted their family farm into Montana's premier wedding venue, the didn't realize they were turning love into a spectator sport. 

Where can you get your copy? (Thank you for your keen interest! I'm ever so flattered!) You can get your ebook on Amazon, and for the next two days you can get it ABSOLUTELY FREE.

You must go forth and download! Now! And share: tell all your loved ones about my new baby. And ... one more small thing: would you, could you, leave a review on Amazon? I'd be ever so obliged!

Thanks friends! Happy Book Day!


1 comment:

Nicole Jessop said...

A new book! Yay! Steve will be so upset that I'm going to procrastinate Lone Survivor even longer.