Tuesday, April 29, 2014

REDdy, Set, Win!

It's a great week to be a winner! (Or at least so I've heard. I wouldn't know, since I've never been a winner. Boo hoo.)

Let's just get right down to business so then you can get back to your business and I can get back to my business (monkey) and then everyone can keep out of everyone else's business and we can all just go back to our own little corner of the internet and isolate ourselves from the rest of the world wide web.

That sounded so super depressing. I'm going to drag this out longer so that we can all be together, sharing business for a bit longer. BTW, did you know that I could never spell business right all through elementary school? Isn't that silly? It's kind of an easy word now that I think about it. You know what else I couldn't spell right? Christmas. Also silly. Hey, I never claimed to be a brainiac. (Spellcheck is telling me to change that to braininess, and when I first glimpsed at that word, I thought it said brainless and I was like OH MY HECK I AM SO OFFENDED!)

Let's see ... where was I?

Last week was our wining week. Since it's all about dem der big mooovie stars, I thought I'd get ya one of dem newfangled 3D televisions that make it sos you don't even got to go outside no mores! (I don't know why I'm talking hillbilly either. My brain is a mystery. Someday I'm going to donate it to science so they can see if they can prevent oddities such as me from occurring in future generations.)

Anyway, I was going to get the winner a GINORMOUS 3D TV, but then I checked into the cost of shipping and it was just astronomical. So I had to go with Plan B:

It's a REDBOX gift card. Wahoo! Almost as cool as a 3D TV!

And the winner is comment #8: DEVREEEEEEEEE!

I'll email it to ya Devree! See everyone back here next week. Same time. Same place. Same face. Bring mace.

1 comment:

Little Miss Devree said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! I could use one of those!! Being a poor college kid means you miss a lo of good movies unless some guy asks you on a date. Thank you!