Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Loving Winner

The smell of love is still lingering in the air around here and it's not the candle: it's you guys! You ladies are amazing! (I can say ladies this week because our dude was absent from the comments. I think lovey-dovey stuff scares fellas away.) Every single comment made me say, "Awe!" I sounded like a teenage girl in a puppy store.

This week's prize is a $10 iTunes card. I haven't given one away for a while, so I figured it was time. Plus, we all love music, books and movies, and you can get all of those on iTunes. And, I love technology, and iTunes is technology. I also love not leaving the house, and guess what? I didn't have to leave the house to get you an iTunes card. Happy happy!


This week's winner is ... is ... is .... (I know the suspense is killing you!) #13. Janice! It's been many moons since you won. Yay! It will be in the mail shortly. (I'm not calling you short, even though you are shorter than me. Notice I did not place a comma in front of the word shortly. See how important appropriate punctuation is???!!!,,,:::;;;...)

Thanks everyone for playing along. See ya next week!

1 comment:

Jennifer Lovell said...

I love not leaving the house too! Just wanted to add that to my list. Cool prize, once again : ). Thanks for the posts this week!