Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Tooting Winner

There. Now that wasn't so hard, was it? I can picture you guys typing your comments with sweat on your brow thinking, "I cannot possibly say this. They will think I'm so conceited." But you did it. I am so proud! Pat yourself on the back and say "Toot, toot." 

Anne's comment totally cracked me up, because I've often said that a bunch of people butted to the front of the talent disbursement line and took all the talents before I could get any. I must have been distracted by all the yummy food too. 

Livingstonslifeinmt: I got my cheerleading uniform out of the closet, thinking we could get together and you could show me some of your moves, but the uniform was a little snug. What do you think? Does it look okay?




This week's winner gets something beautiful. Whenever you wear it, you must say to yourself, "I is kind. I is smart. I is important." 


It's a set of three bracelets that can be worn together or separately, and I bought it right here in my lovely little village. (That means that this gift is classssyy!)

This week's winner is # 11 Team C! You're on a roll girl! I hope you will wear this bracelet with pride and tell everyone it was given to you by your bilf. I'll get it in the mail to you.

Have a super duper weekend all you talented, charming gals!

1 comment:

Team C said...

3 words: THIS BLOG ROX!!!!!