Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Five Foods You Eat in Heaven

Ponder with me for a moment ...



Is there food in heaven? 


I do realize that technically there would be no need for food once we leave this life, but don't you think there should be food in heaven? Does food not bring happiness, joy, as well as togetherness? Anytime you plan a get together with family and friends, is that not a primary focus of the event? --But what will we eat??? It is my humble philosophy that if food is essential to life, it will be integral in heaven as well.

So tell me : What five foods will you eat when you get to heaven? Here's my list:

#1. Nuts

#2. Cheese

#3. Avocados 

#4. Red Velvet Cake
 
#5. My Hubby's Orange Rolls

Excuse me for a second while I go wipe the drool from my chin.

Do you know what's the best part about eating food in heaven? You don't gain a single pound, nor do you need digestive aids to help with a lack of fiber in your diet.

Now it's your turn: What FIVE foods are so heavenly that surely they must be found on the other side?

6 comments:

Livingstonslifeinmontana said...

I wonder about that question too and I'm hopeful. If there is I will defenitly have:
Ben & Jerrys Phish Food Ice Cream, Chips and Salsa, Cinnamon Rolls with lots of frosting and raisins, Fudge, Spinach Dip/French Bread.

Anne Miller said...

ooo... I think I need that orange roll recipe. They look sooo good!!

1. Salsa/chips. Homemade fresh salsa... I could live off the stuff.
2. Brownies. Pretty much any kind. I love brownies!
3. Necterines. Best fruit ever!
4. Almonds
5. Yogurt

mmmm. Now I need to go eat something :)
5

The Edgertons said...

Love the thought of no weight gain...

1. quacamole (homemade)
2. cheese
3. cashews
4. m&m's
5. my mil's barley rolls smothered in blackberry jam.

Heavenly!

Nicole Jessop said...

This is making me so hungry!

Ok, mine are

1. Seafood
2. Brownies
3. Olive Garden's salad and breadsticks
4. Breakfast food (french toast, omelets, hashbrowns.... mmm!!!)
5. Stuffed mushrooms (which I have Anne to thank for!)

Now how many more minutes until lunchtime...?

The Rowley's said...

All I have to say is there BETTER be food in Heaven. Seriously.

1. Olives
2. Steak- Ribeye please. Medium.
3. Fruit
4. Pizza
5. Chocolate Cake

Yum!

bigskyboys said...

Fresh bread (white, wheat, those orange rolls of Matts, anything breadlike counts in this catagory) chocolate chip cookies, Pizza, tenderloin, & pasta with cream sauce. Now you know why I have to exercise!