Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wimpy Winner

Just because I am shameless, I wanted to show you this:



I was there until 8:30 last night. Wasn't that about the same time you were doing the bedtime routine so you can be out the door at 8 a.m.? I'm really sorry about that. Must stink to be you. (Yes, you are free to tease me when our school starts on the 6th ... of September!)

This week's winner gets something that will bring you back to your childhood, something that will remind you how painful it is to have kind, loving parents. :)



I love these books. Poor Greg. The guy can't seem to get humiliated enough.

And this week's winner is: #4. The Rowley's! Yay! It's about time.


You have the good-luck karma. I think you should read this book to your little lady: she will love it. Email me to claim your prize. 

Enjoy the rest of the school week everyone! (Ok, now that was just uncalled for. My fingers went rogue! Sorry about that.)

No comments: