Saturday, August 20, 2011

A selfish winner

Hi! Thanks for letting me take the week off guys. It was fab.u.lous.!

You will be proud of me; I wore sensible shoes and I have a grand total of zero blisters. Wow, imagine that.

I have to say I'm a little disappointed with you guys. I can't believe not a single one of you mentioned chocolate. Chocolate and "Me Time" should be synonymous with one another. I do hope that it was merely an oversight that no one mentioned this, as it is your prize.


It's an all-chocolate cookbook. But even better than that, all the recipes are made with brownie mixes. So simple! That means you get more time to sit and read (or go out for a jog if you happen to be crazy).

Since I'm in such a good mood, I'm going to throw in a brownie mix too. And not just any brownie mix; a Lehi Roller Mills mix. Delicious!




And the winner is ...

Me! Lucky comment number nine. Didn't I say that it's all about me this week?

Ok, so I didn't win. It's number four. Livingstonslifeinmt. Finally! You've been with us since the start. Way to persevere! I'm so happy for you!



And LLMT, I do expect you to make me something out of that cookbook. :)

I'll see you guys back here next week, which is when I will be starting my post-Utah diet and detox. Oh what fun!

No comments: