Thursday, August 4, 2011

iWin

I loved reading about your dreams, and thanks to Livingstonlifeinmontana, we all have the song from Tangled stuck in our heads. Which, BTW, was that not the best Disney movie ever?

The coolest thing about this week's post is that I jokingly said something about joining the circus, and guess what? My friend Sally honestly could join a circus. She took flying trapeze lessons. Serious. I am in awe. That is a conversation stopper. Sally, you get the title of Coolest Mom Ever.

On to our winner ... it wasn't lucky number six. But so close.

It's Rosie. Beginner's luck! Rosie, you get a $10 iTunes gift card so you can download songs from your favorite musicals! (Didn't that work out nice? What would the prize have been if Princess Team C had won? A tiara?) 


Actual image on card varies. As does the amount of money remaining on the card after I get through downloading my favorite songs. Kidding.

See ya all next week. In the meantime, I leave you with this: 

PaulaShawn, it looks like that lady is going to need a replacement. You better hurry and get to NY!

No comments: