Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Heavenly Winner

You guys have such good taste! :)

Based on the title of Tuesday's post, did you think this book would be the prize? If so, then I totally tricked you! Ha!

This week's prize is like the food post: it will make you drool but you don't have to worry about calories. That's because you can only smell it, not eat it. 


 
 
It's a good thing that they don't bottle scents of all of our favorite foods. Could you imagine a pizza candle? Or a seafood candle? Not so appealing, huh? But these little candles are my fav's. They smell so real! So the winner gets a birthday cake candle and a sugar cookie candle. And the winner is ...

#3! The Edgertons! Wahoo! Contact me to get your prize. (I'm getting rather tired of posting the Random.org winner frame. You guys trust me, right? If not, you can file a complaint here.)

Now make sure you come back next week: I've got all sorts of fun stuff going on in September--you better not miss it!

No comments: