Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Winner in the End

Sounds like y'all had great summers. And it sound like we all could have used a little more time and money, and possibly a little less roundness. :) Seiperts, your roundness was the good kind of roundness--it will be gone by next summer. As for me, that new cookbook of mine will just keep adding roundness for years to come.

To all you fall lovers out there: you traitors! How could you betray summer like that? But ok, I admit it. Fall's kinda nice too.

And lastly to bigskyboys: holy cow you are a freakin' genius! I honestly had never thought of going to the lake while the kids are in school. And this comes from the diligent, devoted mother who forgot to send pencils with the school supplies. Pencils!

This week's winner gets a warm, fuzzy, fleece blanket. It's snuggleriffic! It will keep you warm on those chilli fall mornings.


The winner is #8, Seiperts! Yippee! A blanket for you to take naps with your newest little hombre. Contact me ...  I think I know a way to get this to you. :)

And guys, make sure you check out the next post. It's that awesome thing I've been talking about. You excited? I know I am. Or maybe I'm super tired. Yep, that's what I am. Getting up early doesn't agree with my constitution. I'm going to start typing like this klsangah itaj ahgakhd  if I don't hurry and get some sleep!

No comments: