Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Winner, Take Four

Are you guys getting sick of me yet? I'll bet you're wishing I'd just go ahead and post the rest of the winners so you don't have to keep coming back. Not gonna happen. But I am teaching you patience. You'll thank me for it someday.

A couple of weeks ago, we talked about food that is so good that it's heavenly. Today, let's go the opposite direction. If all of our favorite, delicious foods are in Heaven, then it only make sense to have the gross foods we despise in Hell. Hell is supposed to be punishment for the wicked, and what could be a greater punishment than having to eat anchovies? And now that I think about it, this theory is a great way to help influence children. "You better be good or your going be forced to eat mushrooms in Hell for all eternity!" It might just work!

So tell me: what food do you loathe so much that you think it's served in Hell? My list is simple: seafood and eggs. Yuck yuck yuck. I will be a good girl just so I don't have to eat those ... ever!

And today's winner is:  Lisa. Yippee Skippy! I'll be in touch!

3 comments:

The Rowley's said...

Kielbasa and sourkraut. I just know those things were invented in Hell. Also Sheperds Pie. Yuck.

Nicole Jessop said...

Sourkraut is a good one. I don't like coleslaw either. or anything spicy. I'm a pretty big wimp about that

Devree said...

FISH! Fish are friends, not food. Any kind of seafood is not my favorite. Tuna is tolerable when mixed with mustard, mayonaise, and relish like I put on my sandwich.