Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm naming a winner

There's a lot of super good ideas for names out there. Thank you for helping! Now I just need to come up with characters for all those names. Do you dare me to put all those names in one book? That could be fun.

So I had a hard time picking a gift for this contest. I didn't know if everyone would appreciate a baby-related gift. But as it turns out, the winner could have used something babyish. But too late! I didn't get a baby gift. Instead, the prize is (another) iTunes gift card. Why? Because I already had one. And because you can play Name That Tune with it. And you noticed the title of this week's post, right? "Name That ...." See: it totally fits.
This week's winner gets $10 to spend on music. (Or movies! Or books!) I imagine that you'll find a few odd names while you are browsing around on iTunes. And the winner as selected by Random.org (which I still do, but no longer take pictures of the winning number. Yes, I'm lazy.) ... #4 Bigskyboys! It's been a while since you won. I'd say you're about due to be paid again, since you are so super diligent to leave comments on my blog. What good friends I have. (Really, I do. Me a lucky gal.)

I'm way excited about next week's post. See y'all then.

No comments: