Thursday, June 9, 2011

a REAL winner

It was fun to read your comments everyone! I love the diversity. And I'm impressed that no one said, "I really enjoy reading The Enquirer." Y'all are smart, thoughtful women. I knew I picked a great bunch of gals to hang out with! So without further ado, I shall announce this week's winner:



Number 6: bigskyboys! Yipee!

I do find it rather ironic that the week that the prize is redeemed online is the week that someone in my backyard wins. I would have loved to hand-deliver a prize to you bigskyboys! This week's prize is:


A $10 giftcard to Amazon.com. And no, you may not use it to buy these to buy these. You must use it to buy a book. A really good book. Like this one. (Kidding bigskyboys, I know you already bought one. Thank you!)

Don't dispair if you haven't won yet ... there's plenty of prizes for everyone! Please come back next week. And bring a friend!

1 comment:

bigskyboys said...

Thanks Lori! K said, "those are wierd earrings!", so we won't be getting your suggested gift. I'll be sure to share whatever I get. Thanks