Thursday, June 2, 2011

(k)new winner

I loved everyone's comments. Intriguing! Insightful! Funny! Thanks for sharing!

Ok, this one is going to make you laugh. I deleted three comments from Bakerfam ... and yet somehow, she still won! Good thing I have the proof: 


Heather, you've got good mojo ... he he!

What did you win?  ... Office Supplies, of course.



It's your very own Sticky Note Compendium. Just what you always wanted! Even though you may or may not know what the word compendium means. Anyway ... you get an assortment of SEVEN different (coordinated!) sticky notes in a handy-dandy binder and matching pens. Enjoy! 

Contact me to claim your prize: folksinmt@gmail.com

I can't wait for next week ... what fun we'll have! See everyone Tuesday.

2 comments:

Kelly Dowling Stimpson said...

Oh my gosh, I love office supplies, too! I'm on the wagon, though. I have been really good lately. Considering I still have boxes of them in my garage from my days in San Diego - yes, that was two moves (15 years) ago.

Lori Folkman said...

Kelly, if you ever have a garage sell, I am so there! :)