Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sum R Winner

I may have jinxed myself talking about summer, as it poured rain so hard yesterday that all we could do was sit inside. Sigh. But at least, in the words of Kayla, our boogers didn't freeze to our faces.

Thank you for letting me live vicariously through your summers! Your thoughts brought me smiles.

This week's winner get's something everyone needs in the summer:



 Water bottles. Aren't they cute? I will not ship them full of water however, you'll have to provide the water yourself.

What's that you say? You think that the water bottles are a chintzy gift? Well how about I toss in a handy-dandy cooler that looks like a tote but is really a cooler? Would that make you happy?



You'll be oh-so stylin next time you hit the beach. And your drinks will be icy cold. Perfecto.

And the winner this week is: The Jessops! Yippee. Email me at folksinmt (at) gmail (dot) com to claim your prize.



See y'all next week.

No comments: