Thursday, June 23, 2011

A daring bunch of winners

Oh my gosh ... you guys are SO annoying! Kidding. You guys are clever and fun and wonderful! The best friends money can buy! :)


Since you guys worked so hard, I'm taking you all to dinner. Kidding again. But I wish I could! Can everyone be in Montana by tomorrow? One lucky winner gets to go to dinner.



So I didn't have to make a massive spreadsheet to keep track of entrants (phew) and I was lazy and didn't deleted the first two comments which weren't part of the contest. Instead I entered numbers 3-10 on Random.org. And the winner was #3 ... Lott!

Ms. Lott, you won a $25 gift card to Applebee's. Yum! Take me with you! Email me at folksinmt@gmail.com to accept your prize.

Thanks everyone for your support. You're the best! Winners--all of ya! Come back next week, kay?

P.S. Miss Anonymous commenter who says she doesn't have five friends ... not true! You have me and I have at least five different personalities. So there! 

No comments: