Thursday, June 16, 2011

The winning combination

Y'all are a bunch of smarty pants! Sharp as a tack, you are. Well, let's cut to the chase and see who has the luck of the draw.

It's #2, Sally! My long lost friend from high school. Yay Sally!
Here's what you won:

You can say something meaningful/funny/charming with or without a cliche and have it last for a lifetime. Check out the Wall Graffiti blog and get some fun ideas. Here are some samples:


 Go hog wild, Sally! Email me at folksinmt@gmail.com and I will send you a copy of the gift certificate.

Even if you didn't win, you can still be a winner and head over to Wall Graffiti and make something clever. I love the Father's Day ones! Thank you Anne for donating. You are awesome!

Come back next week; I have something special up my sleeve.

P.S. How many cliche's can you count in this post?


No comments: