Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Winner, Take Three

For those of you just joining us today, I'm posting a daily topic and having you leave me a comment. If you leave a comment any day this week, you are entered to win yet another copy of Catalyst. That's a total of six copies I'm giving out this week. PLUS! Today I'm giving out a copy of Generations over on Facebook. Exact same topic, exact same rules. You may enter both contests. And you may comment every day this week to increase your chances. Aren't I nice? :)

Today's topic is really simple: What's your favorite candy and/or candy bar?

I'm not a huge candy fiend, but I do like and occasional Swedish Fish or Cream Soda Jelly Bellies. If I'm going to have chocolate, I'll go for Peanut or Pretzel M&M's. I love the crunch!

Want to tell us what you like?

Today's winner is:   Nicole S. Yay Nicole S.! I'll email you with the details.

8 comments:

Nicole Jessop said...

Fruity- Skittles, Starburst

Chocolate- Snickers (Peanut or Almond and preferably frozen), Twix, Symphony bar with almonds and toffee (my favorite)

The Edgertons said...

Candy...

Skittles and Tootsie Pop Drops are always in my scrapbook desk drawer. They are a staple!

Chocolate, my all time favs Dove Milk Chocolate, Malted Milk Balls from Philipsburg (they are amazing)
and Caramello.

Yummy!

The Rowley's said...

I like chocolate but it has to be the good stuff. None of this cheap American chocolate. Im talking about creamy delicious melt-in-you-mouth European chocolate. Favorites include Ritter bars and Cadbury hazelnuts in milk chocolate. Yum!

Anne said...

Oh man! Candy is a big weekness of mine... I try not to keep any on hand because I just like it way to much!

My favorites are sour patch kids, skittles, star bursts, and green jolly ranchers. See how bad I am? As for chocolate ...blue symphony bars, Hersheys bliss raspberry melt aways... or peanut m&Ms .....but I'd really rather skip the candy and chocolate and go for a big glass of diet coke with lime... with lots of lemon and lime cut up into it :)

Livingstonslifeinmontana said...

Twizzlers, all flavors
Big Hunk

Mars Bar and Midnight Mars

Anonymous said...

I love miniature Reeses Peanutbutter Cups, but I usually skip candy bars and go straight for the hard stuff - semisweet chocolate chips. They're great plain, with peanutbutter on a banana, or in yogurt.

Janice

bigskyboys said...

I'm with you Lori, Swedish Fish are my favorite. The only problem is I just can't stop and end up sick. So it's a once a year treat.

Anonymous said...

Swedish Fish are a favorite. Go crazy while on Jelly Bellies, like redvines, eat only the red and pinks in Starburst and Skittles, steal a few of the kid's gummy worms on occasion. As for chocolate, not much on that, but I do like some Dove chocolate, or a good chocolate carmel candybar.
Nicole S.