Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Long Distance Winner

I SO loved reading about JazznJenna's life, didn't you guys? She's got the power of positive, that's for sure!
And not only is she positive, she's positively talented too! Just look at what she makes:





You can see more of her cards here. I love the s'mores one ... and the bear in the tent too! So cute!

Jenna is giving away five handcrafted cards (might differ from the ones pictured) and five envelopes so that the winner can keep connected with friends who no longer live near. How fun! If I won the cards, I'd want to frame them and put them on my wall, next to my Wall Graffiti. (OK, truth, my Wall Graffiti was from Christmas, and I don't still have it on my wall. But do still have some Christmas candles in my window. Eek! I need to order something from her etsy. I love those owls ... or do I like the monkeys better?)

This week's winner is #3 Kats Kradle! How fitting that someone who tied for moving the most is the winner. Email me your address, alrighty? (I was just one away from winning. Drats!)

Thanks for playing along everyone, and a special THANKS to Jenna. She'll be posting part two of her blog post about moving in her adult life on her family blog. Make sure you check in a couple of weeks and read that too. Jenna, wave at all your new friends you made without even having to move! :)

No comments: