Thursday, March 15, 2012

I'm Still So Embarrassed

The things I do for the sake of conversation. Do you know how many times I've kicked myself for sharing such horrible memories? I hope you guys can still look me in the eye (or the computer) after this week.

But, I did laugh a lot this week too. I hope you know that your stories made me giggle at my computer like a crazy person. (BTW, I do think this blog has given you plenty of evidence of my insanity, in case you ever decide to have me locked up. But if you did that, who would give you prizes? Huh? Huh? You ever think about that? (see what I mean?))

Since I've felt like hiding my face from the world when I go about acting so foolishly, I have often thought it would be nice to have a bag to hide underneath. I went to the store and found the perfect one. I call it the bag of shame:


How handy would that have been in some of my most uncomfortable situations? I think PaulaShawn could have benefited greatly from a bag of shame as well: way more coverage than a paper towel! (Still dying over that one!)

But, if the winner is not as foolish as I am, she/he may chose to use the bag in this manner instead:

(For carrying your fake basket of fruit and your metal milk tin.)

This bag would be great for going to the park or the beach or ... for taking with you to college, because the winner is #6 Devree!!! It's been way too long since you've won. And just because you were the winner of the bag of shame does not mean you will do shameful things at college! 

I'll send it off to you. Congrats! 

See y'all next week: hopefully you will have forgotten all about my episodes of stupidity by then!

No comments: