Thursday, March 8, 2012

If I Had A Million Winners ... I'd Be Poor!

This week in the comments, Team C was the smartest, as she will keep making money off her goose with the golden eggs. And Devree is the most deserving of the million. In fact, if I got a million, I would would forget about the boat, the wave runners, and the guys' VW, and give half of my million to your St. Jude project. OK, OK, I'm feeling guilty. I would give up my Jeep too.

Speaking of millions: did you hear about the 81 year-old who just won the $336.4 million Powerball jackpot? Holy mother-load. If you want to read the story, click here. Kind of sad though, because I bet all her relatives are anxiously waiting for her to kick the bucket now. 

For the prize, I wanted to get some pretty jewelry, but since we all have different bling levels, I couldn't make a decision. (I will admit that I drooled while jewelry shopping. So pretty! So sparkly! So many styles and colors! But I was strong. I resisted temptation.) So instead of jewelry, the winner gets something that every fashionable gal needs: a handbag holder!


I do not have one of these (meaning I'm not a fashionable gal) but I've always wanted one. This way you keep your purse (and your millions) off the disgusting floor of McDonald's  your favorite five-star restaurant and hang it from the table instead.

This week's winner is #5 Anne! If I remember right, the last time you won, it was something with bling. You must be our bling girl! Do you have rhinestone studded rims on your Escalade? Dang, that would have made a good prize. (The rims, not the Escalade. I'm not that charitable!) Maybe I'll look into that for next week's prize, since I am spending money like a millionaire.

Congrats Anne! I'll email ya. See ya next week everyone!

3 comments:

Devree said...

Lori, I was only exagerating about school. It seems like it will be that expensive. Team C's post sounded like the song fron Charlie and The Chocolate Factory with Gene Wilder. Thanks for this fun post. I wouldn't know what to do with a bag holder; I'm too much of a hillbilly ;) Thanks again, I always look forward to playing and hate to miss a week.

Anne said...

Sweet! Thanks Lori! Bare Naked Ladies (the Band just to clarify) have been running through my head all week!

Lori Folkman said...

Devree, oh my, I've proven myself to be dense yet again! See, I do need some additional schooling. Can I just tag along with you next year? BTW, your comment last week said you don't know who you are? Well, my aunt always told my dad that they had bought him on the Indian Reservation, so possibly that's where you came from too. :) JK

Anne: I am glad you clarified, or I would have really be concerned about what is going on inside your head!