Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sisterhood of the Blog Winner

Hello lovelies! Thanks for sharing stories of families and starlets! When put in that context, it really makes me sound like I've been going "green." I can't believe I got those two topics to correlate.

Speaking of things that don't correlate: my sister (who is just a year and three days older than me) and the appearance of this lady:

I'm not seeing the resemblance. On the inside, yes; but that's not what we are talking about. If we were talking about that, this is who I would look like:


I especially look like her when it's bedtime and the kids won't go to sleep.

I had a hard time thinking of a prize for this week. Not everyone would enjoy Pam or The Office memorabilia, and I couldn't afford to buy designer jeans (my genes are more the working class-type anyhow). The only thing I could think of was a book with jeans on the cover.



I loved this book, but then I worried about giving it as a gift since it is a few years old and most of you have probably read it. So instead of the book, the prize is a $10 Amazon gift card, that way you can make sure you get a book you like. 


And I like that I don't even have to go to the Post Office to send off this prize, as I still am hibernating!

This week's winner is a new BlogAway winner. It's #15 Robin! Woot woot! Email me at folksinmt@gmail.com to claim your prize.

Thanks for playing everyone!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Thank you for all you do! You are a Super Star! Robin

Devree said...

Yeah I don't look like a movie star or someone famous. Or my parents....WHO AM I?!?!(Jean Valjean) J/k Anyway, had to put in my two cents.