Thursday, April 12, 2012

Don't Have a Cow: We Have a Winner

Team C: your comment had me rolling with laughter. A porta potty in the back of the truck? Wow. Such efficiency! (I'm gagging thinking about it!) And yikes! Trading candy out the window of a moving car? You guys were W-ILD! (I love seat-belts, but our children will have no stories at all!)

LivingstonslifeintMT: We had almost the same experience with no defrost and only a tiny little slit for the driver to see through. We like to live on the edge! And please don't ever take my cat for a ride.

PaulaShawn: Why is your memory so much better than mine? It's almost like I've tried to block out my childhood. Why would I inadvertently do that? ;)  Good luck in your nasty hotel. Whatever you do, don't look under the bed!

bigskyboys: your advice is the best: get so exhausted on your adventures that nothing eventful happens on the road!

And JazznJenna: I think I will follow after your mother and sew matching shirts for my family. I have excellent sewing skills and my family will look splendiferous, like this:


In fact, this week's prize is a homemade shirt made yours truly. It is one of a kind, and will certainly spark conversations about its originality. Actually, no, I don't think that would make a good gift because sewing projects don't ever get finished around here. Ask my daughter about her Christmas blanket.

Here's the real prize:

It's a fun matching game in a travel tin! So kiss those DVD players and PSP's goodbye and have some fun together!

This week's winner is comment #3 The Rowley's! If I would have known you were going to win, I would have bought you some new underwear. :)  I need your new address girly. Email me!

See ya next week. Happy Trails!

No comments: