Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Sane Winner

Good morning! Thanks for the peeks into your lives. (Good thing my name's not Tom or you know what that would make me!)

I bet you are dying in suspense over my true not-true game. Well here it is:

#1. Yes, I will keep working on Purgatory. But I am scared that Ben will be mad at me for leaving him high and dry for almost four months now. What kind of peace offering do you give a mega-pop star?

#2. Yes, I will write a sitcom. It's about three baby chicks who get  a mysterious chemical poured on them and it gives them super-strength and they will battle evil. What do you think? Instant #1 hit? OK, so I'm joking about that part. But seriously, I am going to try my hand at (funny) screenwriting.

#3. Yes, I am running for a political office, although I misled you a bit. It's just tiny: Republican Precinct Co-chair. Yes, I was totally suckered into it, and of course now someone is running against me and I should campaign, but you know how I feel about competition ... so if you see signs around that say Don't Vote For Lori, you'll know why.

#4. Paulashawn and Janice guessed right. I should go on an overnight hike. My boys want me to go on an overnight hike. But tell me this: how exactly will I fit my bed into my backpack? Unless I can figure out a way to carry that gel-topped mattress into the forest, I will sleep at home. (I'm a wuss, I know.)

This week's prize is a $10 gift certificate for Snapfish--so you can preserve your images from REAL life.  (That is an area where I am many, many years behind. But at least my I'm not as far behind as that picture I showed you on Tues. Ha ha.)

This week's winner is #6 Sally! Yay for Sally! You'll need baby announcements soon so this is perfect! I will email you the gift certificate.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Yay, I'm a winner! We use Snapfish often, so this is great. Thanks, Lori!

Jennifer Lovell said...

Congrats to Sally!

Lori, good luck to you in your political endeavors, that's kind of amazing! And on your sit-com and on Purgatory. You're kind of an ambition-achieving queen, did you know? Go Lori!