Thursday, April 26, 2012

Shiver Me Made-of-Timber for the Winner

Ahoy me hearties! Did you know it's only 145 days until Talk Like a Pirate Day? Arrr! What does that have to do with the winning post? ... Absolutely nothing!

Bigskyboys: you have plenty of on-the-job training for a PT now; doesn't that count for something? You are a patient gal to wait for your baby to grow up and be a dentist. I will probably need dentures by then. (Because I chomp ice, not because of the Diet Coke. There you go being all judgmental again.)

Sally: I think we have that same Old Maid game. I want to be the ballerina hippo. Or the dentist giraffe. (See how undecided I am?) So cool that you made your career decision at15 and stuck with it. Give yourself a big ol' pat on the back. (Since you're a gymnast, you should be flexible enough to reach your backbone, right?)

Since I once wanted to be an interior designer and the best way to personalize your space is with lots of unique picture frames, I will give the winner this: 



Super cute! Hand crafted! Made in India! Fits a 4x6 picture. Like this one:


You can put her on your coffee table and call her Grandma Iris.

PaulaShawn has a funny story about picture frames. I think if we all ask her nice enough, she might write an entire guest post on the pranks she has pulled. And to repay her for her guest post, we would all send her a package of paper towels. Now that is the deal of a lifetime! PaulaShawn PaulaShawn PaulaShawn! (Come on guys, chant with me!)

Anywho, this week's winner as picked by RandyNewman.org is: (Did you see what I did there? You weren't paying attention, were you?) It's #1: Team C! I do hope the picture frame matches your decor. (Hey, how in the heck do I get the accent over the "e?" It looks totally hillbilly without the accent. Blogger, you make me look bad!)

Come back next week when PaulaShawn will tickle our funny bones with tales of her shenanigans. (PaulaShawn, the pressure is ON!)

1 comment:

Team C said...

It was a pleasure just being nominated.