Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Clean-Shaven Winner

Oh yeah ... I said I would be back with a winner. Don't you love how all the days just blur together during summertime? The only day of the week that stands out from the rest is Sunday, and that's the day we don't wear swimsuits even though we are going to be like salmon swimming upstream. (Our church gets flooded with  visitors in the summer, in case you didn't know. 1100 last Sunday in a building that is meant for 200. It's loads of fun!)

We had 4 regular posts in the month of July; Random.org selected week #3: the hairy week. (I don't blame Random.org for selecting that week: it was a good one.) And the winning comment was #2 Nicole! Yay Nicole! I think you have won more prizes than anyone. Please invite me to Wendover next time you go.

I was going to get you a razor and some shaving cream, but it seemed too intimate a gift, so I opted for some body wax. No wait: that is even more intimate. But I did stay in the toiletries section while searching for a prize and this is what I ended up with:


It's a bath-time gift set with shower gel, a microfiber hair turban, and loofas. Nicole, you have to promise to pamper yourself and think of all of your BlogAway pals slaving away and not getting a nice hot bath. :)

There won't be a regular post next week: I'm starting to panic that we are at the tail end of the summer and there is still so much we want to do. We haven't even been to Glacier yet. (Yes, I am totally ashamed! The Crown of the the Continent is just an hour away and we have a hard time making it there! Pathetic!) Anyway, I will probably post more pictures of beautiful Montana sometime next week, so check back for that, and then we will all be together again on Aug. 7th for another lively discussion. C U then!

2 comments:

Nicole Jessop said...

Yay!!! I'll make sure and share that pretty pink loofa with Steven! I feel kind of guilty winning so many times! I'm usually not a very lucky person. So you make me feel special! Oh, I need to message you our new address! Oh and the shower gel is coconut! How did you know?! :)

Lori Folkman said...

Don't feel guilty: feel proud! I'm glad you remembered that you had moved: that's an important thing! I'll get it in the mail.