Thursday, July 21, 2011

A beautiful winner

Thanks for making me feel better about getting older! You guys are the best! Now does anyone have any advice on how to get kids to act their age? (I think the comment my kids will always remember me saying is, "How old are you ? Two?" I'm not running for mother of the year.)

So this week's winner gets some yummy smelling lotion and shower gel from Bath and Body Works. I heart B&BW. If I can't look good, at least I can smell good.

Bonus: it's cherry scented. And if there is one thing we Flatheadians are known for, it's our cherries. 

This week's winner is:



#6. PaulaShawn! I'm so glad you are coming to town so I don't have to ship that sucker! Thank you!


Come back next week everyone. I know you're looking forward to it already!

No comments: