Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Rats!

Well hi! Fancy meeting you here. On my blog. On a Tuesday. It's like it's fate or something.

Or maybe you're like conditioned rats and you know that there will be a reward if you show up here every week.

Well guess what? This week, I'm going to do something different. I know we are just getting the hang of things around here .... BUT! I can't resist. I want to see how this BlogAway contest thing works on (duh duh duh duh) FACEBOOK.

So basically, it works just the same. Pop on over to the new Wilder Times Facebook page and leave a comment and get entered to win the prize. You can read the instructions over there.

Next week, we will be back here on the blog doing things just like normal.

What's that you say? You're not on Facebook? I'm sorry that you will miss out, truly I am. Please don't be sad! I'm sure you can find something worthwhile to do. It is summer after all.

Oh ... and before you go .... guess what? I am now a DOT COM! I'm moving up in the world! So if you want to tell your friends about my cool book, all you have to do is say lorifolkman.com. Or if you want to tell your friends to come play on the blog, all you have to do is say lorifolkman.com. Or if you want to tell your friends to come play on Facebook, all you have to do is say lorifolkman.com.  All the neccessary links are there at lorifolkman.com! One more time, that website is lorifolkman.com.

See ya somewhere around the webisphere!

No comments: