Friday, July 8, 2011

Winner of the dream vacation

Oh, wait. That title might be deceiving. The prize isn't a dream vacation. That was just the topic. I wish I could send one lucky person on their dream vacation. But ya know, I haven't sold enough books for that to happen yet. Maybe next year. :)

So this week's winner gets something to help them on their dream vacation. You're gonna need a super cute makeup bag for your travels. Like this one:

And there's actually two coordinating bags there. Two! Yippee.

The winner this week (oh my, we have so many comments. How cool is that?) ... wait, before I announce the winner, let me just say that you guys are a great bunch of blogger friends. I have so much fun reading what you have to say.

Also, I hope I didn't forget to add anyone. I almost forgot to add Jessica's bonus. If I ever mess up, you can file a complaint with BlogAway's Customer Service Director. (That position is currently vacant. The last gal up and quit on me.)

Ok, so now I'm just stalling. I bet the suspense is killing you. The winner is ...



Caitlin! #20. The make-up bags will come in so handy at college! Contact me to claim your bag.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: