Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dinner Winner

I missed our chit chat this week. How about you? Were you bored? I was so bored I cleaned my bathroom. (We can't ever let this happen again!)

This week's winner gets at $10 Applebee's giftcard. I took the quiz entries and entered the total number into Random.org and came up with #5: which is so totally cool because this person has never won on my blog before. And also totally cool because this person has just recently entered the blogoshpere. The winner is: Mary! I'm throwing confetti for you! See, wasting time on the internet really pays! Email me at folksinmt(at)gmail(dot)com.

Come back next week everyone: we'll have something to talk about.

P.S. The poll will still be there for a few more days, click on it if you haven't already done so. I was really rooting for the English Thingy. Darn. Do I need to remind you that the hero would have an English accent? :)

2 comments:

bigskyboys said...

For those of us who have read Catalyst,we need closure and people brought to justice! We'll be anxiously waiting for the fabulous "English thing", so get busy!

Lori Folkman said...

Are you giving me permission to go into hermit mode? I shant clean the cranny again! (Please don't come to my house until next spring!) :)